ASCENSION LIFE CHURCH is a family worship, teaching, and training (equipping) center that is committed to:
1) exalting the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.
2) proclaiming the Gospel of the kingdom.
3) equipping the saints for the work of the ministry.
4) revealing the New Covenant heart of the Father.
5) fulfilling the Great Commission.
Sharing God’s truth… Showing Christ’s love!
Weekly Services & Meeting TimesSUNDAYS (10:30am): Sunday Worship and Celebration.
Ministry Leaders: Darrell Simbeck, Brian Miller, John Gordon, Nathan Simbeck, and other ALC Ministry Staff.
Children's Church K-5th meets 10:30am at the ALC church house next to church.
Nursery Room (in the church) is available: Amber Cooper and Katie Montgomery.
SUNDAYS (9:45am): Young Adults (18–35yrs).
Ministry Leaders: Nathan and Molly Simbeck
Young Adults meet in the basement of the church house, and Childcare & Nursery is available (9:30am).
MONDAYS (6pm): School of the Spirit (SOS).
Ministry Leaders: Linda & Jere Miller.
WEDNESDAYS (6:30pm): Wednesday Night Bible Study.
Ministry Leaders: Darrell Simbeck, Brian Miller, and other ALC Ministry Staff.
Snacks, Coffee, and Fellowship: 6-6:30pm.
Nursery Room & Children's Church K-5th is available: Jeana Wallace.
WEDNESDAYS (6:30pm): Youth "IDENTIFIED" (6-12th grade)
Youth Pastor: Joel Webb.
Youth meet in the ALC church house basement (next to church)
What to Expect
If you are thinking about visiting Ascension Life, one of the first things you will discover is that we are a loving church! We are all about loving God and loving people. Anytime a conversation comes up with people concerning their first visit, the love factor is one of the first things mentioned.
You will also find that we love good worship music! If you like Elevation Worship, Jesus Culture, Bethel, Kari Jobe, Hillsongs United, Hillsongs Young & Free, etc., then you will love our worship band; especially, the atmosphere of worship celebration and freedom of expression. We do not like dead, dry, and boring services. We are alive in Christ Jesus!
Another thing that is very important to us, along with good teaching, and we have a number of really good teachers, is that we are all about experiencing the manifest power and presence of God in our services. In other words, we are not ashamed of the gospel of Jesus Christ!
If this is the kind of church you are looking for, then come and experience the Ascension Life experience! We would love to have you join us for worship this Sunday morning (10:30am)!
* We believe the Bible to be the inspired, inerrant, and authoritative Word of God (2 Tim. 3:16-17; Ps. 119:105; 2 Pet. 1:20-21).
* We believe that there is only one God, eternally existent in three persons: The Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Gen. 1:1; 1:26-27; 3:22; Ps. 90:2; Luke 3:21-22, John 1:1-15; 2 Cor. 13:14).
* We believe in the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His shed blood and propitiatory/atoning sacrifice of the cross, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory (Heb. 4:14-15; Is. 7:14; Matt. 1:23; Rom. 1:3-4; 1 Tim. 6:14-15; Titus 2:13; Rom. 5:8-11; Is. 53:4-12; 1 Pet. 1:3; Acts 2:34; 1 Cor. 15:3-4; Heb. 1-3; Acts 2).
* We believe that the salvation/redemption of lost humanity (i.e., being saved) is possible only by God’s grace through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ (Eph. 2:8–9), and that Jesus Christ is the only way, the truth, and the life (Acts 2:21; Acts 4:12; Rom. 1:16; Rom. 3:21-26; Rom. 10:11; John 14:6).
* We believe that those who have "truly" accepted Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior receive the Gift of the Holy Spirit—the Promise of the Father (Acts 2:1-21; Acts 11:17; Rom. 5:5; 8:9; 1 Cor. 3:16; 1 Cor. 6:19; 2 Cor. 1:22-23; 1 John 4:13; Gal 3:2-3; Titus 3:4–7), which is the biblical/spiritual evidence of being saved/children of God (Eph. 1:13-14; Rom. 8:15; 2 Cor. 1:21–22; Gal. 4:6).
* We also believe that, as believers in Christ, we have been baptized by the Spirit into the Body of Christ—into Jesus’ death, burial, and resurrection (Rom. 6:3-5; 1 Cor. 12:13; Col. 2:12), with divine appointments and spiritual giftings (Acts 9:15; Rom. 12:3-8; 1 Cor. 12:1-11; 2 Cor. 1:21-22) that empower us, as Christians, to carry out the Great Commission (Matt 10:1,7-8; Matt. 28:19-20; Mark 16:15-18; Luke 10:19; Acts 1:8-11).
* We believe that it is always God’s desire to save and to heal, and that miracles, healing, prophetic ministry, and deliverance are all part of the good news message of Jesus Christ (Mark 16:15-18; Matt. 9:35; Matt. 10:1, 7; Luke 10:19; John 14:12-14; Acts 2:21; Acts 10:38; Rom 1:16; James 5:14; 3 John 1:2).
* We believe that the five-fold ministry gifts (Ascension Gifts) of apostles, prophets, pastors, teachers, and evangelists are given for the equipping/ perfecting of the saints, including the governmental function and operation of church oversight, covering, accountability, and authority (Eph 4:11; 1 Cor 12:28).